Tuesday, January 10, 2012

An Ode to Yellow Card

 Dear Yellow Card

 When I come back from classes, and see you in front of my door, I feel exhausted. If I ask you 'Why do you love me?' You reply 'I love your dirty room.' I can't receive your love, yellow card. I have already received you love  4 times. Why don't you go to the room in front of the elevator. There are tons of things that you love. 

 Oh my love, yellow card, why do you love me when you find my friend's beverage in the window. You can just love him. Why do you love me too? Oh my love yellow card , why do you love me when I have no I.D. card. I don't really have a single thing to do with it. Oh my love, yellow card. Why do you love me when I'm outside with slippers. Distance between Choong Moo and Dasan is really close. It is waste of time to switch into shoes. Oh my love, yellow card. Why do you love me when I come out from dormitory at 8:25. My adviser teacher, Wade Humphrey, is in English Education Building. I can reach there within 30seconds If I run. Oh my love, yellow card. Why do you come to my friend, when he is dating with his girl friend. In it human instinct to love different gender. Even though you are yellow card, you can't stop human instinct. Oh my love, yellow card. Why do you come to me when you find some rubbish of cookies from my shelf. It is not mine. Some students in KMLA did. He didn't cleaned it up, before he goes. May be you can go to him. 

 Oh my love, yellow card. Why do you love me in such a many different ways. From now on I will not receive your love. Your love is too unfair, nonsense, and too extensive. Why don't you love the room in front of the elevator. There are tons of things that you love. At least write something on you like, "Don't worry students, we are gonna have a extensive load of sequels."

 Oh my Love, to sum up, I can't receive your love. Because I have already excepted love from E.O.P.

 Oh my love, E.O.P., why do you love me .........




2 comments:

  1. Wow!! The funniest ode I have ever read in this camp! I just fell into your unfair, nonsensical episodes with a smile on my face. Good sense of humor, witty ideas. Effectively conveyed your feelings about yellow cards you received. Good job! By the way, 206 isn't that dirty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny. I think DJ likes it because he experienced this for three years. He probably has many yellow cards. GLPS is definitely challenging. I hope you enjoyed it despite the yellow cards. Green cards? Did you meet any of them?

    ReplyDelete